Atholl Munday College of Technologyis an educational institution with a difference.
• We work in partnership with the industry to create flexible and multiple pathways to enable our students to enter into the world of work.
• We offer varied artisan related –training programmes and qualifications that meet the technical and engineering skills demanded by industry.
• We use innovation and technology to provide students with practical on the job experience to deliver these programmes and qualifications.
• We emphasize quality of delivery and assessments by ensuring students are job ready in their respective disciplines
The Atholl Munday College of Technology was born out of years of working with industry - to find solutions to the skills crisis in South Africa. Atholl Munday Training Centre was inaugurated in 1970, serving as the training centre of excellence for the AECI group, and part of the mandate was to promote training within the company.
Over the past 4 decades the Centre has developed into a well-recognized and respected training institution within industry specializing in technical training related to Fitters, Electricians, Boiler-Makers, Millwrights and Welders.
The College is accredited with the following SETAs and regulatory bodies:
• CHIETA (chemical),
• Services SETA,
• Fully registered with the DHET (Department of Higher Education and Training) as a registered FET college,
• QCTO (Quality Council of Trade and Occupations)
• NAMB (National Artisan Moderating Board)